Sunday, February 19, 2012

Malate Church


Malate Church
Malate Church is a church in ManilaPhilippines. It is a Baroque-style church which faces a small park and beyond that Manila BayMalate Church was originally built in 1591. Its so huge and beautiful.



I read this poster when I understood it about history of malate church. First, The church was greatly damaged by the earthquake of June 3, 1863 and was rebuilt by Rev. Francisco Cuadrado.


I entered into the church when I felt wonderful that's so huge and beautiful. It can be wedding, baptism, etc... I hope that the other people who need to aware about Malate history.

Plaza Rajah Sulayman and Malate Church

This plaza is flanked by Aristocrat House on its right and Max's Restaurant on its left. Across the plaza is Manila Bay. Take a stroll along Baywalk and enjoy the Manila Bay Sunset.

But I don't have read about background of Rajah Sulayman when I didn't look where put the poster. I want to know what background of him.



No comments:

Post a Comment