Monday, January 30, 2012

Travel of Intramuros

Fort Santiago is inside Intramuros


I felt the first time here that this history is the Fort Santiago wonderfully... it is more huge and tall by the wall...



      I had seen this Fort Santiago has a most at least part of the way around it.




 I have to unique that this Canyon and vintage bomb are so strong.


I  had aware and curious when I want to read this story is about The Fort Santiago used to be the defense fortress built for Spanish conquistador Miguel Lopez de Legazpi. It is part of the Philippines' famed Walled City of Intramuros that has been existent since the 16th Century. I am wonderful the huge Fort Santiago but sayang ako! because i want to the Filipino people who own our Fort Santiago in Philippines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment