Monday, April 9, 2012

Baguio City

The Mansion


The Mansion was built in 1908 to serve as the official summer residence of  U.S. Governor-Generals at the instance of Governor-General  William Cameron Forbes.


The elaborate main gate of the Mansion is said to be a replica of that at Buckingham Palace in London, England. 

Mines View Park



                                     

Mines View Park  boasts of a spectacular view of Benguet's gold and copper mines and the Cordillera mountains. It's popular tourist attraction where tourists can shop, explore and view the scenery. An abandoned mine, used by early Ibaloi/Igorot peoples, is viewed from the said tourist spot.

The Lourdes Grotto


The Lourdes Grotto is another Catholic shrine and place of meditation in Baguio.It is a favorite pilgrimage site during Holy Week most especially during Holy Thursday and Good Friday.


Access to the top of the grotto could be made by climbing the 252 steps. I am exhaust because I was walking the stair up even I felt patient. Whatever I am excited.

Botanical Garden


I entered into the Botanical Garden when I was curious to there.


The Botanical Garden features native huts typical of the type of Igorot dwellings found in the Cordilleras




My family felt first time and excited because they want to learn the history of Botanical Garden.

Strawberry Farm


My brother and I visit the strawberry farm because they want to pick it.


I'm picking the strawberry when we just visit the strawberry farm including the vegetables and strawberries with my family. It so delicious when I like it.














No comments:

Post a Comment